Summer Camp Instructors & Assistants
Mary Helen Studio is seeking leads for our Summer 2017 Fashion Sewing Camps! MH is a national brand that focuses on unique girls clothing based in Cincinnati, Ohio
Mary Helen Fashion Sewing Camp is an exciting adventure where kids get to be fashion designers! Throughout the week, we teach kids ages 7-12 all about the fashion design process, from creating inspiration boards and sketching designs, to cutting and sewing actual garments. The week concludes with a friends and family fashion show for the young designers to showcase their designs! We hold camp throughout the summer at our Cincinnati Studio location and children’s clothing boutiques across the country.
In this position you will be teaching and helping children learn how to sew and create their own garment. Every day is a fun and new experience!
Local (Cincinnati) and traveling positions available.
What We Expect from our Sewing Summer Camp instructors/assistants:
- A self-motivated individual with lots of energy, a positive attitude, and friendly personality
- Interest in Fashion + Design and being creative
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Willing to travel
- Experience working with kids
- Some sewing experience
- Ages 16 + for Cincinnati Assistant Positions
- Ages 21+ for traveling positions
If you are interested in being part of Fashion Sewing Summer Camp, please email us at email@example.com